Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates coming

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the paucity of posts lately. We've been a little busy...but I promise that tomorrow (Mon.) we'll put up some pics. The latest developments: Margaux is now crawling; we went to Chi-town and left baby with grandparents Melancon last weekend; we were in Fort Worth with the Reeses this past weekend. So we have lots of pics to put up, and hopefully some video, too. I can't do the pics right now because the camera is in M3's room, and I don't want to wake her up rumaging around for the digital camera. Margaux had a full-blown giggle fit tonight on the way home from Texas. I said something that made Cindy laugh, which made Margaux laugh, which made all 3 of us laugh, which sent Margaux into howling laughter. If there's anything funnier than cackling babies, I don't know what it is. Peace, y'all.

No comments: