Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's been happening...M's BD, words, and snow

Well, we haven't been terribly good about updating the blog lately, but we've been a tad busy. Two weeks ago, we celebrated Margaux's birthday (real b-d is on 3/12, but her mom teaches on Thursday nights, so we had a party 3/14). Margaux had a great time and enjoyed getting presents. At this stage, I believes she likes ripping up wrapping paper more than she likes playing with the enclosed toys. Here's a few b-d pics. (Thanks, Aunt Tamara for the pictures!)


First we have the birthday girl:




Then, we have the birthday cake:



She tried the cake, but didn't really eat much of it.








But overall, she had a great time at her party.

Today we're all sitting around inside because it's snowing here in Stillwater. Over breakfast this morning, I recorded Margaux and Cindy having a discussion. Pretty amusing. Also I've included a brief clip of the snow falling and M's reaction to it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

She is precious! I loved the video and I loved her Birthday dress!!!
Give that baby a kiss from us in Frisco where we would not know what to do if it snowed like that! Stay warm!

S.Brigman said...

Cindy, I just showed the video of M to K&E -- here's what they said.
K: "Your baby is so cute. I love watching the video."

E: "I like baby's little hand because their so cute..."