Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow Day!

Yesterday, Margaux took a nap in her crib for the first time in days. She's been on this no-nap kick, which is about to send me and Mike over the edge. It wouldn't be that bad if she was physically ready to give up the nap, but on days she doesn't nap, she's like a drunk monkey by 5 o'clock. So, she actually did fall asleep yesterday and wouldn't you know it, it started to snow. I could hardly wait to wake her up. I went into her room and said, "Margaux, you need to wake up so we can go play in the snow!" She said, "No, Mommy. Just a few more couple minutes of sleep." That seemed like a sign of things to come. I finally got her up, and we had a blast outside. As you'll see from the pics, it took her a minute to wake up. Then, she got into it and even tried to catch snowflakes on her tongue. A very fun day!











2 comments:

Brad and Elizabeth said...

She is getting so big!!

-Elizabeth

Lisa said...

OHHHHH, cutie patootie! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to FINALLY meet her!